K.K. IRISU (C. ILLIES & CO., LTD.) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling personal information, and appropriately manages and handles personal information provided by customers as follows.
1. Collection and the Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We obtain personal information by appropriate and fair means.
We obtain personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests and inquiries from customers;
- To make proposals about products and services we handle and provide a variety of information to customers;
- To provide customers with information on exhibitions, seminars, and other events; and
- To report on the results of questionnaire surveys and events to customers who cooperated with them
2. Shared Use of Personal Information
We may share personal information provided by customers with companies to which we outsource some of our business operations, business partners and affiliated companies in order to appropriately respond to requests and inquiries from customers.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide personal information to any third party, except when any of the following is applicable:
- Cases in which the customer consents to the provision of personal information;
- Cases in which we submit documents to government agencies concerning the execution of business operations.
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate in the execution of office work set forth by laws and regulations by a government agency, a local government or a person entrusted by it; and
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual;
- Cases in which any law or regulation requires disclosure of personal information;
4. Management of Personal Information
We manage personal information of customers in an appropriate manner, and strive to prevent the loss, destruction, manipulation, or leakage of personal information.
5. Google Analytics
On this website Google Analytics is extended by the supplement “anonymizeip”. By this the last 8 bits of your IP address will be deleted and in this way your data will be anonymized.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:Deactivate Google Analytics
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a customer, who is the data subject of personal information, requests the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his / her own personal information, we will promptly respond to such request after confirming his / her identity through an appropriate method, except for cases in which we are allowed to reject such request under any law or regulation, or for business reasons.